Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Sandostatin,sandostatin acetate;[R-(R*,R*)]-D-Phenylalanyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenylalanyl-D-tryptophyl-L-lysyl-L-threonyl-N-[2-hydroxy-1-(hydroxy-methyl)propyl]-cysteinamide cyclic(2->7)-disulfide
Character: white powder
Packaging :foil bag or tin
Usage:Treat the growth hormone producing tumors.
1447.228°C at 760mmHg
Octreotide (Sandostatin) is an octapeptide that mimics natural somatostatin pharmacologically, though it is a more potent inhibitor of growth hormone, glucagon, and insulin than the natural hormone. It was first synthesized in 1979 by the chemist Wilfried Bauer.
1, High quality with reasonable and competitive price
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
4)Top quality products with the most competitive rate
2,Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4,Exclusive customer service and we always online if you need any help.Our after-sales service is also helpful.Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
Looking forward to hear from you soon. Sincerely hope we can have a cooperation.
Any other question, please feel free to contact me.
Human Growth Peptides products: