Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at email@example.com
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Tetracaine hydrochloride Basic information
API intermediates;Sodium channel;Amines;Aromatics;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Pharmaceutical intermediate;PONTOCAINE;Local anesthetic
Tetracaine HCl Description:
Tetracaine HCl is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of 4-butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Tetracaine hcl Usage:
1) Tetracaine Hcl For block anesthesia and epidural anesthesia.
2) Tetracaine Hcl used for ventricular arrhythmias caused by myocardial infarction, digitalism, glucantime poisoning, surgery and so on. Such as ventricular tachycardia, frequent ventricular premature beat, ventricular fibrillation.
3) Tetracaine Hcl As painkillers of injection in the medicament.
4) Tetracaine Hcl used in suppository and ointment preparation,
5) Tetracaine Hcl has been used in spinal anesthesia.In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the Function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from
6) Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function.At low concentrations, Tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high Concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
Fine, white, crystalline, odorless powder
ABC in Pass
Very soluble in water, soluble in Alcohol; insoluble in Ether and Benzene
USP Reference standards
USP Tetracaine Hydrochloride RS. USP Endotoxin RS.
Not more than the reference solution 0.05%
Residue on ignition
Loss on Drying
Confirms USP 32