Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Melting point 233-234.5°C
Water Solubility Slightly soluble in water (~5 mg/ml) or ethanol (~5 mg/ml).
Chemical Properties White Crystalline Powder
Catalogue: Pharmaceutical Intermediate
Certificate: ISO 9001, USP,GMP
Payment: Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, bitcoin
Uses :Ambroxol is indicated as "secretolytic therapy in bronchopulmonary diseases associated with abnormal mucus secretion and impaired mucus transport. It promotes mucus clearance, facilitates expectoration and eases productive cough, allowing patients to brea
Biological Activity:Sodium channel blocker and mucolytic agent with antioxidant, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Inhibits tetrodotoxin (TTX)-resistant channels more potently
than TTX-sensitive subtypes (IC 50 values for tonic block are 35.2 and 111.5 M respectively). Inhibits release of histamine, leukotrienes and cytokines from human leukocytes and mast cells.
1. The role of relieving cough and reducing sputum
Ambroxol hydrochloride majorly take effect on the respiratory secretory cells, regulating the secretion of mucous and serous substance, increasing the slurry secretion, degrading the polysaccharide fibers of the acidic glycoprotein in the sputum, inhibiting the synthesis of the acidic protein in the mucous glands and goblet cells, reducing the viscosity of sputum, making the sputum thin and be easy to be discharged; meanwhile, the drug may also increase the frequency of respiratory cilia movement and strength and promote the mucus discharge and respiratory self-purification.
2. Antioxidant effect
Ambroxol hydrochloride has a significant antioxidant effect and can
have a significant effect on the reactivity of the free oxygen radicals associated with the lung disease lesions. Studies have shown that ambroxol has strong inhibitory effect on the H2O2 produced by the neutrophils; in addition,
ambroxol can also activate the intracellular glutathione system, promote the biosynthesis of the intracellular glutathione (GSH), thereby causing damaging effects on the oxygen free radicals.
Ambroxol Hydrochloride Precautions:
1. Disable: Patients who are allergic to this drug; three months before the pregnancy.
2. Caution: Patients of malignant cilia syndrome; patients of liver and kidney dysfunction; patients of gastric ulcer. glaucoma; women in medium or late pregnancy or breast-feeding women.
3. The cooperated treatment between this product and antibiotics (such as amoxicillin, cefuroxime and erythromycin, etc.) can improve the antibiotic concentration in the lung tissue.
4. There are occasional mild adverse reactions in the gastrointestinal tract with the symptoms disappearing after dose reduction.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Packages are generally dispatched within approximately 2?days after receipt of payment.
2. After the each shipping we will provide you with
3. tracking number to track your package online.
4. the few pictures with your order &?details.
5. About the Custom clearance,we packed in disguise ways.In our experience,the appropriate and safe delivery,there won't be problems.
6. We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
7. Is it the best &?safest shipping for all our repeat customers!
Sample Policy: You need pay for sample first if you want to check it and the money will be refunded when mass order confirmed.
Payment Way: T/T,Western Union, Money Gram
Delivery Date: Within 10 working days after deposit paid
Shipping Way: By Sea or By Air
After Service: When you receive the goods, please check the product and its quantity in time,Once Problems arised pls contact us and we will help you solve the problem.