Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at email@example.com
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Product Name: Carphedon
CAS NO.: 77472-70-9
Molecular Formula: C12H14N2O2
Molecular Weight: 218.3
Appearance: White Powder
Phenylpiracetam (Phenotropil, Carphedon), also called fonturacetam is a phenylated analog of the drug piracetam available as a prescription drug. Research on animals has indicated that phenylpiracetam may have anti-amnesic, antidepressant, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic, and memory enhancement effects.
Because it increases physical stamina and provides improved tolerance to cold weather, it appears on the lists of stimulants banned for in-competition use by the World Anti-Doping Agency. This list is applicable in all Olympic sports.
1. Increased Muscle Mass / Weight - Steroids increase nitrogen level in the body, thereby producing proteins that help in the production of muscles.
2. Reduced Body Fat - Steroids speed up the metabolism of the body, which helps in reducing the accumulated fat.
3. Improve physical appearance
4. Increased Sex Drive - People who intake steroids have been noted to experience an increase in their sex drive.
5. Increased Effectiveness Of Training- If you take steroids, the effects of your physical training would be much more prominent,you can Train longer and frequently with unprecedented intensity
6. Boost sporting performance
7. Improved Recovery Rate,Faster recuperation - Steroids produce cortisol, which helps the body handle stress and also speeds up the recovery time.
8. Euphoria - A person who takes steroids experiences an ecstatic feeling and is often overjoyed.
9. Treatment For Disease - Steroids increase the production of red blood cells in the body, thereby treating blood disorders like anemia. They are also helpful in treating arthritis, asthma, brain injury and some types of cancer.
10. Improve drive, ambition and focus
1. High Blood Pressure
2. Kidney Problems
3. Immune System Changes
4. Growth of Excessive Body Hair
5. Water Retention and Bloating
6. Sterility in Males and Females
7. Blurred vision
8. Cataracts or glaucoma
9. Increased appetite, weight gain
11. Prostate Enlargement
12. Worsening of diabetes
13. Sudden mood swings,Nervousness, restlessness
14.Stunted Growth (height)