Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at email@example.com
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
storage temp. 2-8°C
Water Solubility Soluble in water, acetone, DMSO, methanol.
EGCG is purified from the leaves of green tea (Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.) with excellent technology. The antioxidant activity of EGCG is about 25 ~100 times more potent than Vitamin C and E. It can be added to a broad range of dietary supplements, food products, cosmetic and beverages. The physiological functions include lowering cholesterol & triglycerides, enhancing immune, weight loss and anti-cancer etc. It is off-white to pale pink powder, has little impact on the taste of end product.
1. Applied in cosmetics field, Green tea extract EGCG owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging;
2. Applied in food field, Green tea extract EGCG is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Green tea extract EGCG is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
• Been tested by at least three liquid-phase detection systems. Annually retest will be made to ensure
• Being confirmed by mass spectrometry (MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
• COA and HPLC will be shipped togther with products
1. EGCG can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. EGCG has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. EGCG can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. EGCG has the function of anti-radiation, anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. EGCG is used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.