Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at email@example.com
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Synonyms:fisetholz ;fustel ;fustet ;jungerfustik ;superfustel ;superfustelk ;ungarischesgelbholz ;ventinsumach
Melting point:>330 °C(lit.)
storage temp. −20°C
Colour Index 75620
Fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It can be found in many plants, where it serves as a colouring agent. Its chemical formula was first described by Austrian chemist Josef Herzig in 1891.
Fisetin can be found in various plants such as Acacia greggii, Acacia berlandieri, in the yellow dye young fustic from Rhus cotinus (Eurasian smoketree), in Butea frondosa (parrot tree), Gleditschia triacanthos, Quebracho colorado and the genus Rhus and in Callitropsis nootkatensis (yellow cypresses). It is also reported in mangoes.
Expelling wind and removing damnes,promoting flow of qi and blood circulation;it has the function of treatment og coronary heart disease,improving cornonary circulation, inhibition thrombosis disease; Anti -infection,and surgery for purulent infection(acute tonsillitis,otitis externa, osteomyelitis, surgical infection,etc);For the treament of cervical erosion;The treatment of certain skin disease and acne;The treatment of hepatitis and lepriasis.
1. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours;
2. Selecting raw materials strictly;
3. OEM/ODM Available;
4. Reasonable & competitive price;
5. Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
6. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
7. Fast lead time: Samples from stock; bulk production within 7 days;
8. Quality guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for
the products you need.