Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at email@example.com
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
3-PYRIDINECARBOXAMIDE; 3-PYRIDINE CARBOXYLIC ACID AMIDE; 3-PYRIDINECARBOXYLIC AMIDE; TIMTEC-BB SBB004283; NICETHAMIDUM; NIACINAMIDE; NICOTINIC ACID AMIDE; NICOTINAMIDE;
within 24 hours upon receipt of payment
Fast and secure shipping by EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS
Discreet and Hidden package according to specific requirement
Western Union, Money Gram , T/T, Bitcoin
Minimum Order Quantity
Kaiqiao: China professional manufacturers and suppliers of various furosemide lasix pharmaceutical intermediates. You can buy quality furosemide lasix pharmaceutical intermediates at competitive price from our factory.
Overview of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Furosemide:
1. Furosemide, is a medication used to treat fluid build-up due to heart failure, liver scarring, or kidney disease. It may also be used for the treatment of high blood pressure. The amount of medication required depends on the person in question. It can be taken intravenously or by mouth. When taken by mouth it typically begins working within an hour while intravenously it typically begins working within five minutes.
2. Furosemide, is a class of efficient sulfonamide diuretics acting on the medullary loop of the ascending branch of the medulla,it has a strong and short-term diuretic effect,which can increase the excretion of water, sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphate and so on. It Mainly inhibits Na + and Cl- reabsorption in medullary and cortex of the medullary loop ascending branch crude segment , it can promote the excretion of sodium, chloride and potassium and affect the formation of renal medullary high osmotic pressure,it can interfer the process of concentration and dilution of urine, and it can increase urine output.
3. This product can inhibit the activity of prostaglandin decomposition enzyme ,make the content of prostaglandin E2 increase,it has effect on expansion of blood vessels, it also plays a role in the proximal tubule, glomerular filtration,it can increase renal blood flow,and adjust renal blood flow distribution,and reduce blood flow so that the cortex surface blood flow increases,it promotes diuresis, its effect is fast and strong, it is used for other diuretics invalid es.
Application of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Furosemide:
1. Clinically it is used for the treatment of cardiac edema, renal edema, cirrhosis ascitic fluid, peripheral edema caused by dysfunction or vascular disorders , and it may contribute to an upper urinary tract stones excretion.
2. Administration intravenously can treat brain edema, it also can accelerate the excretion of toxic substances in cerebral edema in poisoning .
3. Note that when the diuretic furosemide is used, since the excretion of urine Cl-, Na +, K +, H + is increasing, while the excretion of HCO3- is not increasing, long-term repeated drug use or large quantities of drugs can cause low salt syndrome, low chlorine and low potassium alkalosis.
4. It can inhibit the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and substance P, which may be related to inhibiting chloride ions into the cell membranes of respiratory tract. Clinically,it is used in exercise-induced asthma, immediate and delayed type antigen-induced asthma.
Usage of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Furosemide:
1. The diuretic effect of this product is a strong and short,it is a potent diuretic for the treatment of edema caused by heart, liver, kidney and other diseases, in particular, the base es which other diuretics are invalid to;it can be used to treat acute pulmonary edema, brain edema , acute renal failure and high blood pressure and other diseases; in combination with fluid infusion, the product can promote poison excretion.
2. Furosemide is primarily used for the treatment of hypertension and edema. It is the first-line agent in most people with edema caused by congestive heart failure. It is also used for hepatic cirrhosis, renal impairment, nephrotic syndrome, in adjunct therapy for cerebral or pulmonary edema where rapid diuresis is required (IV injection), and in the management of severe hypercalcemia in combination with adequate rehydration.
3. Kidney Disease:
In chronic kidney diseases with hypoalbuminemia, it is used along with albumin to increase diuresis. It is also used along with albumin innephrotic syndrome to reduce edema.