Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Synonyms: (+/-)-SELAGINE;[+/-]-SELAGINE;SELAGINE;(+/-)-HUPERAZINE A;HUPERAZINE A;(+/-)-HUPERZINE A;HUPERZINE A;1-Amino-13-ethylidene-11-methyl-6-aza-tricyclo[7.3.1.02,7]trideca-2(7),3,10-trien-5-one
storage temp. 2-8°C
Huperzine A is one of the alkaloids contained in a plant known as Chinese club moss. Other types of club moss are common in the United States, but true Chinese club moss is very hard to find on the U.S. market. It can be grown in Hawaii, but not in any other part of this country. Huperzine A and huperzine B are two of the chemicals that have been separated from Chinese club moss.
1. Huperzine A is a kind of reversible inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase, it can improve learning
and memory efficiency;
2.For the treatment of myasthenia gravis, the effective rate up to 99%,and have a certain effect on
age-relatedamnesia and senile dementia.
1. For the treatment and improvement of memory
dysfunction in elder age, improving memory association function; for the memory deterioration caused by excessive use of the brain, improving work efficiency;
2. For memory function deterioration associated with neurasthenia;
3. For memory deterioration caused by cerebral vascular disorder;
4. For memory improvement of Alzheimer's disease, and it has significant effects on improving and restoring the patient's cognitive ability, memory function and abnormal emotion behaviors;
5. For the treatment of myasthenia gravis;
6. For improvement of disturbance of association, low cognitive function, memory deterioration that associated with schizophrenia;
7. For improvement of memory dysfunction associated with a variety of brain diseases and physical disorders.
Light Brown to Brown
Partly soluble in water
100% through 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Heavy Metals (as Pb)
Yeast & Molds
24 months when properly stored. Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry place. Keep away from strong, direct light.
Complies with specification
For improving memory in young people, Huperzine A can be taken at 100 mg twice a day. It has been used at 50 to 200 mcg twice a day to treat Alzheimer's disease. We suggest that
regular users take a break from the drug every few weeks to avoid physical habituation. For example, after taking huperzine A daily for three weeks, consider cycling off of it for one week before resuming regular use.
Huperzine A does not need to be taken with food. It is quickly absorbed into the body and will begin to enhance memory immediately. It has a very long half-life in the body, and a single dose will provide benefits for over 24 hours. The drug has been shown to be quite capable of passing the blood-brain barrier after oral ingestion and quickly accumulates in the cerebrospinal fluid.
If you stick to the recommended dosage, Huperzine A is considered to be very safe with low risk of side effects. Some mild bad reactions have occurred resulting in side effects such as nausea, vomiting, appetite suppression, restlessness, headaches, high blood pressure and increased sweating.