Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at email@example.com
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
What is Luteolin?
Luteolin is widely a naturally occurring molecule known as bioflavonoid, often found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others. Peanut shell extract is widely a is thought to play an important role in the human body as an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, an agent in the prevention of inflammation, a promoter of carbohydrate metabolism, and an immune system modulator.
Yellow needle crystal Powder
1.Luteolin Applied in food field, peanut shell extract is often used as food additives;
2.Luteolin Applied in pharmaceutical field, peanut shell extract can play the role of inflammation;
3.Luteolin Applied in cosmetic field, peanut shell extract is often made into the products of losing weight;
4.Luteolin Applied in health product field, peanut shell extract is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation.
1. Luteolin Luteolin have potential value and exploition in food industry. It have high antimicrobial activity, can against four kind of common
food contaminative microorganism.
2. Luteolin Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems.
3. Luteolin Luteolin may contribute to the reduction of hyperlipidemia and inbition of oxidative modiflcation.
4. Luteolin Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
5. Luteolin Luteolin is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology,for prevention and treatment of cataract and of vascular eye disorders.