Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Pramiracetam pharmaceutical intermediates,
Product Name: Pramiracetam
Product Categories: Health supplements;APIs;Brain health drug;Nootropic;Health Supplement
Pramiracetam is one of the most interesting nootropics available, offering the greatest potency of any of the racetam-class supplements.
Its unique action optimizes overall brain function, improving memory, learning capacity, focus, and even sensory perception.
It works well on its own and can be an invaluable addition to other nootropics, enhancing and extending their effects.
Rapidly becoming a favorite with students, writers, and anyone who is interested in maximizing their mental abilities, pramiracetam is new to many people but is starting to get well-earned recognition as an outstanding nootropic.
Pramiracetam is a synthetic derivative of piracetam, discovered and developed by Parke-Davis in the 1970s. It is a particularly potent supplement, estimated to be from 5-30x more potent than piracetam.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
Pramiracetam optimizes brain performance and provides marked cognitive improvement, particularly regarding memory formation and retrieval.
Because it often creates a noticeable feeling of focus along with a certain amount of emotional blunting, it is often compared to Ritalin. Some of the most widely-recognized benefits of pramiracetam are as follows:
– Because it stimulates the hippocampus, the part of the brain primarily responsible for the creation of new memories, pramiracetam is known as a very powerful memory enhancer. Most users report significant improvement in memory formation and speed of recall, a claim that has been corroborated by animal studies.
Expanded Learning Capacity
– Users report that pramiracetam makes learning faster, easier, and more enjoyable. This can be explained at least in part by pramiracetam’s facilitation of greater neuroplasticity.
Mental Alertness and Clarity
– Typically users report that taking pramiracetam gives them strong feelings of mental alertness, focus, rapid idea formation, and clear thinking.
– Many users say that taking pramiracetam helps them enjoy and fully participate in social situations, a benefit that is likely related to the supplement’s overall brain function optimization but could also be somewhat related to its emotional blunting effects, which may reduce social anxiety.
Improved Sensory Perception
– Users often report enhanced or improved sensory perceptions, including amplified and richer sound and clearer and more vivid visual perception with greater color contrast.
– In limited clinical trials, pramiracetam has been shown to be an effective treatment for memory loss and other cognitive problems caused by brain injuries. It is also one of the various nootropics that have been tested in the US as a possible treatment of memory loss related to Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological disorders. One study has even shown it to be capable of reversing chemically induced amnesia in healthy volunteers from 18-65 years of age.
Though pramiracetam is well tolerated even at high dosages, individual reactions vary and it’s important for each user to find their own optimal dosage to maximize benefits.
Due to the lack of sufficient scientific studies, recommendations on the most effective daily dose vary considerably. Of the various studies done on testing the effectiveness of pramiracetam, they concluded that a total daily intake of 1200 mg was optimal, divided into two or three doses per day. This is likely a good starting point and on an individual level should be adjusted to find what works best for you.
While there are very few adverse side effects associated with this supplement, it is always wise to start with the lowest effective dose and increase the dose gradually as needed.
One notable aspect of consuming the powder form of pramiracetam is that it has a very pungent flavor that most people find extremely unpleasant. Many users prefer to either purchase this supplement in capsule form or to make their own capsules.
The fact that it is fat rather than water soluble means that mixing the powder with water is difficult. Rather than dissolving, it will simply float on the surface. Some users report dissolving their dose of pramiracetam powder with a small amount of oil which may also enhance absorption and bioavailability.