Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that has been found to have strong antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the effects of poor growing conditions and severe weather.
Resveratrol has been shown to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease. There have been numerous studies that show the benefits of moderate red wine consumption on health. Red wine is fermented with the antioxidant-potent grape skins present; some studies suggest that the intake of red wine ( and therefore resveratrol ) may yield cholesterol-lowering effects.
1. From the grapes: Contain unique ingredient of trans ε-viniferin (ε-viniferin, 5-200 μM), a dimer of resveratrol, emodin free, to distinguish
from the one from polygonum cuspidatum.
2. From Polygonum cuspidatum: a Chinese traditional medicine which contain stable, high content of resveratrol.
1. To increase sperm secretion and stimulate sexual desire
2. To have antiarrhythmic action and to relieve asthma
3. To lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth
4. To dry dampness and kill worms
5. To expel cold and the wind, to warm the kidney and strengthen the yin
6. Antifugal and antivirotic
1. Scavenging free radicals, extending aging
3. Antioxidant and inhibition of lysozyme
4. Proteining tyrosine kinase inhibitor
5. Promoting collagen protein synthesis