TiO2 Titanium Dioxide CAS 13463-67-7
Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent
covering power and resistanc .
2.Molecular Formula: TiO2
3.CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4.Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
6.Molecular Weight: 79.88
7.H.S. Code: 2823.0000
8. EINECS No.:236-675-5
Produced by Sulphate process
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having
the good chemical
stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings
and food additives.
tio2 titanium dioxide cas 13463-67-7, Titanium Dioxide,Titanium Dioxide suppliers, Titanium Dioxide manufacturers, TiO2, buy Titanium Dioxide,Titanium Dioxide price