Contact : Mr.Thyen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : +86 180 3817 6818
Synonyms: TRETINOIN;TRETINOIN VITAMIN A ACID;TRANS-RETINOIC ACID;TRANS VITAMIN A ACID;VITAMIN A ACID;VITAMIN A ACID, ALL-TRANS;RETINOIC ACID;RETINOIC
ACID, ALL TRANS
Tretinoin Clinical application
Tretinoin is mainly used in the treatment of psoriasis, ichthyosis, follicular keratosis, acne, lichen planus, verrucous epidermal nevus, impetigo, vitiligo, lichen psoriasis, the face of pityriasis alba, etc. In addition, the drugs also have some preventive effect on skin cancer.
Tretinoin Physicochemical property
It is a yellow needle crystal, with a similar smell of vitamin acetate. Soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, chloroform, dichloromethane , also in vegetable oil and fatty. In case of light, it is thermal instability, suck up moisture in the air, polymerization and metamorphism in water. The melting point of all trans-vitamin A acid is 182~180°C, the melting range of which is mixed with a small amount of isomers is 170~190°C.
Tretinoin Usage dosage
(1) ointment: use 0.1% ointment for the other skin lesions and 0.05% ointment for acne skin lesions in the topical application. Clean the skin
with warm water after one time every night.
(2) gel: apply to the affected area. At the beginning of treatment , it can be taken one time every two days or every three days. Afterwards smear one time every night.
(1) Applies to abnormal tyshiyongyupe of acne, fish phosphorus disease and abnormal psoriasis.
(2) Resistance to abnormal skin drugs.
(3) Tretinoin mainly affects the growth of bones and epithelial metabolism, can promote epithelial cell proliferation and updates, and can inhibit the proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes, so hyperkeratosis can be back to normal. Therefore many complete or incomplete keratosis, hyperkeratosis of diseases have a certain therapeutic effect, treat a variety of skin diseases. Tretinoin is mainly used in the treatment of psoriasis, ichthyosis, follicular keratosis, acne, lichen planus, verrucous epidermal nevus, impetigo, vitiligo, lichen psoriasis, the face of pityriasis alba, etc.
Chemical Properties Yellow-Orange Powder
Usage keratolytic, antiacne, antineoplastic
Usage Physiological metabolite of vitamin A. Effects gene expression via nuclear retinoic acid receptors (RAR); mediates cellular growth and differentiation
DNP / Sodium 2,4-dinitrophenate
Lidocaine / Xylocaine
gamma-Butyrolactone / GBL
4-Acetamidophenol / Paracetamol
Tranexamic acid / Amstat